For more information and product specifications including reaction arms and accessories please see below link to brochure
The new brawny pneumatic nutrunner DP1 is shorter and more slender than its predecessor DPM.
Torque Specification (Nm) 380 – 2,000
• The 5 new manufactured sizes of the DP1
replace the DPM in the respective perfor- mance categories and provide a torque range
of 125 – 3,600 Nm.
• Pneumatic nutrunners by Plarad are designed
for continuous operation in different application
ranges in the fields of installation, maintenance
and production. The DP1 is also suited for
various tasks in the oil and gas industry or in the
• The low-vibration technology protects the user‘s
muscles and joints and effectively prevents the
development of HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration
• The low weight and the sophisticated ergo- nomic profile ensure an excellent handling.
• The gearbox is designed to sustain a constant
• The drive rotates 360°.